Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set, 1/4″ drive, metric, 28 pieces
- Freely pivoting ratchet head with 5 predefined locking positions
- Fine-pitched with 72 teeth
- Small return angle of only 5°
- Free-turning sleeve for high working speeds. Fine tooth design allows a small return angle of 5 degrees
- “Take it easy” Tool Finder with colour coding according to sizes
The Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set contains a mixture of 1/4in sockets, extensions, bits and a ratchet. Perfect for a variety of jobs and tasks.
The 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet is suitable for 1/4in square sockets and 1/4in adaptors with square drive and is equipped with a ball lock. The flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve allow for faster work. There is a swivel ratchet head, defined lock positions at 0° and 90° to the left and right as well as at 15° before 90° inwards, at 0°. It can be used like a conventional screwdriver, push button release, left/right switchover, fine-tooth design, small return angle of 5°.
Supplied in a surface-preserving, compact and extremely robust textile box; low volume and weight for simplified mobility.
- 1 x 1/4in 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet.
- 9 x 1/4in 8790 HMA Zyklop Sockets: 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13mm.
- 3 x 50mm TZ Phillips Bits: PH1, PH2, PH3.
- 2 x 50mm TZ Pozidriv Bits: PZ1, PZ2.
- 6 x 50mm TZ Torx® Bits: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27, TX30.
- 4 x 50mm Z Hex-Plus Bits: 3, 4, 5, 6mm.
- 1 x 1/4in 8794 LA Zyklop Extension With Free-Turning Sleeve (150mm).
- 1 x 1/4in 8794 A Zyklop Wobble Extension (56mm).
- 1 x 1/4in 8784 A1 Zyklop Bit Adaptor.
|Dimensions||21 × 11 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.