WERA 6004 Joker 4 set 1 self-setting spanner set, 4 pieces
- The compact folding pouch with four adjustable Joker 6004 spanners covers all metric and imperial dimensions in applications from 7 to 19 mm or 1/4″ to ¾”
- Automatic and continuous gripping of the hexagon screw or bolt
- Lever mechanism when gripping avoids slippage and damage
- Fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the wrench thanks to mechanical ratchet function
- Return angle of only 30° through placement in the corner-width rectangular prisms in the mouth
Out of stock
Many users wish to have a universal screwdriving tool with the widest possible range of applications. It should be a single tool for multiple metric and imperial dimensions. It should automatically adjust to the different screw sizes. It should be safe to grab without damaging anything and should allow for high working speeds. With its continuous and parallel jaws the Joker 6004 replaces several single spanner sizes. The required size is automatically and continuously set when attaching the tool to the hexagon bolt or screw. The integrated lever mechanism securely clamps the hexagon screw or bolt between the jaws, which significantly reduces the risk of slippage or damage. The ratchet feature ensures fast and consistent screwdriving without removing the tool. By using the corner-width rectangular prisms, a return angle of only 30° can be achieved. The single-arm design, in conjunction with the ratchet feature and the corner-width prism, makes it possible to work even in confined spaces. The adjustable Joker 6004 is the universal screwdriving tool. Self-setting. Gripping. Spanning. 4-piece set for at least 18 different metric and imperial screw drives, comes in a compact folding bag. The Joker bags are suitable for attachment to walls, shelves, workshop trolleys and the Wera 2go system thanks to the hook and loop fastener system on the back.
|Dimensions||28 × 12 × 5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.