KNIPEX Cobra® XS
Grips like a big tool: The smallest pliers in the world with full functional capability
- Optimum accessibility, even in confined spaces: particularly compact design, very slim head
- One-handed fine adjustment by pushing for the simplest adjustment to different workpiece sizes
- Long-lasting secure grip ensured by high wear resistance
- Gripping capacity Ø 28 mm, width across flats up to 24 mm – at only 100 mm length
- Box joint: high quality and durability provided by dual guide
- Gripping surfaces with specially hardened teeth, hardness approx. 60 HRC
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece and low handforce required
- Pinch guard prevents operators’ fingers being pinched
- Fine adjustment with 11 adjustment positions
KNIPEX Cobra® XS water pump pliers: the smallest water pump pliers at a length of only 100 mm, for all environments
A small marvel: KNIPEX Cobra® XS with a length of only 100 mm – particularly compact design, ideal for working in the tightest of spaces thanks to its slim head
Small, useful and anything but a toy! The Cobra® XS is a new, compact member of the KNIPEX Cobra® family. It is a fully functional pair of high-tech water pump pliers that really comes into its own in tight spaces. With fine adjustment directly on the workpiece, this tool provides eleven adjustment positions and can grip nuts up to 24 mm in diameter and other workpieces as large as 28 mm – at an overall length of only 100 millimetres. Owing to its compact size, the Cobra® XS can be easily used with only one hand. Like all products in the KNIPEX Cobra® family, the Cobra® XS is of course self-locking on pipes and nuts: The result is no slipping at the workpiece and operations such as gripping, holding, pressing and bending are considerably less strenuous.
High-tech water pump pliers with many smart details
The robust box joint features an innovative mechanism for adjusting the opening width: Simply place the upper jaw half onto the workpiece, then push the lower jaw forwards. The gripping surfaces have specially hardened teeth (approx. 60 HRC): for a permanently secure grip and high wear resistance. A pinch guard protects against crush injuries.
|Dimensions||11 × 4 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.