KNIPEX CoBolt® S Compact Bolt Cutters With recess in the cutting edge
High cutting performance – Made in Germany
The high cutting performance is the result of many years of engineering experience. The precision cutting edges made of chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel are induction-hardened and thus guarantee the highest cutting edge hardness. The efficient force transmission mechanism ensures very good leverage with very little friction. The CoBolt® significantly increases the manual force exerted on the handles.
The Knipex CoBolt® S 71 01 160 compact bolt cutter cuts soft and hard wire as well as piano wire and is particularly suitable for small hands
Small tool, big impact – anyone who is used to working with a standard bolt cutter will appreciate the handiness of the CoBolt® S 71 01 160. Thanks to its small size of 160 mm and its low weight of less than 200 g, this strong compact bolt cutter is quickly to hand and is also a powerful partner in demanding situations such as when working overhead. Even the hardest wire is no problem, it reliably handles piano wire up to Ø 3.0 mm. When cutting bolts, nails and rivets up to a diameter of 4.4 mm (medium-hard material), you also benefit from maximum force and comfortable handling.
- icro-structured cutting edge reduces slipping of the material from the jaws
- With gripping surface below the joint for gripping and pulling wires from Ø 1.0 mm
- With slim multi-component grips without collar for better handling and easier transport
- With large contact surface on the handles for better allotment of pressure and more comfort at work
- With precision cutting edges for soft, hard and piano wire
- Cuts bolts, nails, rivets, etc. up to Ø 5.2 mm
- Efficient joint design ensures exceptional cutting performance with little effort
- Cutting edges additionally induction-hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Dimensions||17 × 5 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.