GLACIER STAINLESS EXPLORER SET
the perfect, packable pot paired with a powerful stove to take you anywhere
Out of stock
Marvel at the metallic magnificence of the Glacier Stainless Explorer Set, the unbelievably rugged backpacking bundle whose steely confidence can face down any adventure. Thanks to Glacier Stainless steels fireproof, rust-proof, scout-proof construction, this boiler can really take the 11,000 BTU/h* of heat pumping out of the included Glacier Camp Stove. And with rugged, wilderness-ready details like sturdy, steel pot supports, a large diameter burner head, a folding, locking pot handle, helpful graduations and a novel niche for nesting the integrated stove and clever, folding foon inside, this is one kit that eats the backcountry for breakfast… not to mention lunch and dinner.
- Complete set with ultralight, 1.1 liter boiler weighs just 18.6 oz. (525 g) with integrated nesting for both stove and foon.
- Convenient folding pot handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport.
- Includes powerful, 11,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 12,970 BTU/h* (CE) burner designed for rapid and even heating.
- Canister mount, micro control valve provides precise tunability and output.
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7â€_x009d_ long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1â€_x009d_ fork-spoon hybrid.
- Sturdy foon features rugged acetal bowl and stainless steel handle.
- Mesh stuff sack
- Material Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.